Rental Terms and Reservation Process:
1) Denise Mayer Marketing (DMM) will email you a professional Rental Agreement - which you can sign online. You will recieve a copy for your records.
2) DMM will email you an invoice for $100 - for the deposit. You may use any major credit or debit card to make a secure and private payment.
3) For security reasons, the name you put on the reservation must be the same as the name on your credit card, and the same as the ID that you will use for check-in at the resort.
4) As soon as you make the $100 deposit payment, DMM will contact reservations and have them issue an official confirmation in your name. You will also receive a receipt for your payment for your records.
5) Within 48-72 hours, you will receive your official confirmation in your name from the resort.
6) Within 48 hours of receiving the confirmation, the balance is due in full - you will receive a 2nd invoice for this payment.
7) Some resorts have resort fees, or taxes that are paid by the guest to the resort. At all resorts in Hawaii, and the Westin St. John, guests are required to pay a local tax at check-out. This will be listed on your rental agreement. ***Please ask if you have any questions about additional fees.
8) Only the guest listed on the confirmation, and the members of their party, may occupy this rental - this reservation cannot be transferred or sold to a 3rd party. (Except for professional rental agents.)
9) All guests must be 25 years of age, except for children accompanied by a parent or guardian. The primary person listed on the confirmation must be at least 25 years of age.
10) Any charges you make to your room, damages to your room, or additional housekeeping services that are requested by the guest, are the guest's responsibility.
11) IMPORTANT: There are no cancellations, refunds, or changes permitted on this vacation rental, so travel insurance is highly recommended:
AAA recommends Allianz Travel Insurance
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
*You can only put one name on the reservation, but at check-in, you may add additional names, and credit cards, to pay for incidentals, if you wish.
*If you are located outside the US, there may be a 1% processing fee added to you payment. This will be itemized on your invoice.
To get started on your rental, please contact me at - email@example.com